A simpler armed forces pay structure – New Employment Model (NEM) – was introduced in April 2016, across the Royal Navy, Royal Marines, Army and Royal Air Force. It removes most of the pay overlap between ranks and allows more differentiation between different trades. Service benefits and allowances remain largely unchanged.
This is the second recent change to armed forces remuneration. 2015 saw the introduction of the career average earnings pension scheme AFPS15.
Langmans are employment experts with over 25 years’ experience of providing detailed, thorough reports for military claims. We have excellent knowledge of all branches of the armed forces. We can provide:
- Career statistics for the relevant trade or corps
- Pre-injury performance and promotion prospects
- Pay progression based on average promotion time and average length of service
- The probability of completing a full career
- Benefits, allowances and specialist pay (e.g. flying, diving, special forces etc.)
- Pension scheme illustrations
- Options and costs for retraining
- Civilian career prospects and earnings (pre- and post-injury)
- A quick turnaround without compromising on quality.
We can alternatively provide solicitors with factual information in a research report.