We can provide a detailed employment report on any career. We have provided several thousand reports on a wide range of occupations.
We work to the same high standards regardless of the case. Most claimants are from the UK or Ireland. We also report on claimants (and for Courts) throughout Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
We provide detailed, objective reports on issues such as:
Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence
- Labour market analysis
- Pre-injury career prospects and earnings
- Employee benefits
- Rehabilitation, retraining and job search
- Residual earning capacity
- Labour market handicap
- Work related stress (breach of duty)
- Vocational assessment
- Employment tribunal claims and matrimonial proceedings
Employment tribunal claims and matrimonial proceedings
- Availability of suitable alternative work
- How long it could take to retrain and obtain work
- Future earning capacity and benefits
These are usually shorter earning capacity reports e.g. for ill health pension claims and appeals e.g. for police officers, firefighters, NHS and other public sector schemes.
General Enquiries: 0114 258 2032 firstname.lastname@example.org
Seumas Halliday 07794465607 email@example.com
Paul Jackson 07534656416 firstname.lastname@example.org