We work successfully with clients after changing conditions such as amputation, brain, spinal cord injuries, chronic pain, psychological trauma as well as specific learning difficulties. Our experience and skillsets include recruitment, training and coaching, supporting long term unemployed and staff outplacement. We are BPS-registered test users and have completed specialist training on disability issues.
Typical processes include:
- Assessment and feedback (interview, testing and transferable skills analysis)
- Careers advice and research
- Goal setting and action plan
- Job coaching and vocational case management
- Support and advocacy
- Liaising with the employer, service providers and other professionals
- Workplace assessment and job analysis; advice on adaptations
- Return to work planning in retention cases.
Adult Careers Advice
We provide careers advice to private adult clients. Some have disabilities or health issues. Others are just looking for a new direction.